Dr. D. Bartholomew G. Kreiner
I grew up in Bel Air, MD. I attended Harford Day School, John Carroll, Loyola College in Maryland, and University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. I was an active member with the Bel Air Volunteer Fire Company for 13 years. I enjoy trotline crabbing on the Chester River during the summer and coaching my sons football and basketball teams.
My practice philosophy is to raise the standard of dental care; not just meet it! The most important aspect to achieving this goal is to have fun. Our relaxed practice atmosphere, filled with laughter and carrying on is a direct reflection that we love what we are doing.
Dr. Kreiner’s Credentials
- 1989- Graduate of University of Maryland Dental School
- 1989- Awarded Certificate from the Academy of Dentistry for the Handicapped
- 1989- Awarded Certificate into the Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Society
- 1990- Graduate of Advanced General Dentistry Residency program at University of Maryland Dental School
- 1990- Awarded Certificate in Proficiency of Treatment in the Medically Compromised Patient
- 1990 to Present- member of American Dental Association (ADA), Maryland State Dental Association (MSDA), and Harford Cecil Dental Society (HCDS)
- 1990 to 2007- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- 2005 to Present- Member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry
Dental AssistantI have been in the dental field since 1990 and went to dental assisting school in Harrisburg PA . I was born and raised in Franklin County PA and moved to Harford County about 5 years ago. I love to cook and spend time with my grandson, going fishing and long motorcycle rides with my husband. I am really glad to be a part of Dr. Kreiner’s team! I love what I do!
Office AdministratorI’m Nancy, Dr.Kreiner’s Office Administrator. It will be my voice on the phone when you call the office. I joined Dr. Kreiner’s staff in February 2008. I have been a resident of Bel Air for 20 years and have raised my family here. As a graduate of Towson High School in 1975 I have been a professional in the public service industry for over 30 years and have loved every minute of it. I also enjoy making our patients feel at home and making each visit a special one while undertaking the financial and scheduling end of the office. I look forward to having your family join our family at Dr. Kreiner’s office.