Dr. D. Bartholomew G. Kreiner
I grew up in Bel Air, MD. I attended Harford Day School, John Carroll, Loyola College in Maryland, and University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. I was an active member with the Bel Air Volunteer Fire Company for 13 years. I enjoy trotline crabbing on the Chester River during the summer and coaching my sons football and basketball teams.
My practice philosophy is to raise the standard of dental care; not just meet it! The most important aspect to achieving this goal is to have fun. Our relaxed practice atmosphere, filled with laughter and carrying on is a direct reflection that we love what we are doing.
Dr. Kreiner’s Credentials
- 1989- Graduate of University of Maryland Dental School
- 1989- Awarded Certificate from the Academy of Dentistry for the Handicapped
- 1989- Awarded Certificate into the Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Society
- 1990- Graduate of Advanced General Dentistry Residency program at University of Maryland Dental School
- 1990- Awarded Certificate in Proficiency of Treatment in the Medically Compromised Patient
- 1990 to Present- member of American Dental Association (ADA), Maryland State Dental Association (MSDA), and Harford Cecil Dental Society (HCDS)
- 1990 to 2007- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- 2005 to Present- Member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry
Registered Dental HygienistMy name is Monique and I am a registered dental hygienist. I graduated from Baltimore City Community College in 2000. I have been a Harford County resident my entire life. I have been working with Dr. Kreiner since June 2004. Continuing education courses help me stay informed of current dental issues. One of my personal interests is working with children. I enjoy visiting various local schools during Dental Health month and presenting proper oral hygiene. Working as a dental hygienist has given me the opportunity to meet amazing people and enable them to make positive changes in their oral health. Here at Dr. Kreiner’s office, we look forward to providing our patients with exceptional dental care and easing their anxieties in and relaxed and happy atmosphere.
Dental AssistantI have been in the dental field since 1990 and went to dental assisting school in Harrisburg PA . I was born and raised in Franklin County PA and moved to Harford County about 5 years ago. I love to cook and spend time with my grandson, going fishing and long motorcycle rides with my husband. I am really glad to be a part of Dr. Kreiner’s team! I love what I do!
Office AdministratorI’m Nancy, Dr.Kreiner’s Office Administrator. It will be my voice on the phone when you call the office. I joined Dr. Kreiner’s staff in February 2008. I have been a resident of Bel Air for 20 years and have raised my family here. As a graduate of Towson High School in 1975 I have been a professional in the public service industry for over 30 years and have loved every minute of it. I also enjoy making our patients feel at home and making each visit a special one while undertaking the financial and scheduling end of the office. I look forward to having your family join our family at Dr. Kreiner’s office.