Welcome to D. Bartholomew G. Kreiner D.D.S.
Have you been searching for a family dentist in Bel Air or surrounding areas of Harford County?
Whether you need a routine check-up from a family dentist, a cosmetic dentist, or a scheduled procedure such as laser dentistry, dental implants, or teeth whitening, you will be welcomed with beaming hospitality. We are proud to offer the perfect combination of a highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment. With this combination, your trip to the dentist will exceed your expectations.
D. BARTHLOMEW G. KREINER D.D.S.
A preventive (recare) program is a joint cooperative effort between you and our team to preserve your natural teeth, gums, and bones of the oral area by preventing the onset, progress, and recurrence of dental diseases and conditions.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a specialty of dentistry concerned with the diagnosis and surgical treatment of congenital or acquired diseases, dysfunction, defects or injuries of the mouth, jaws, face, neck and associated regions.
Before & After Photos
To Our Patients
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and raising the standard of care.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again and have your temperature taken when you are in the office.
- We will ask you to remain in your vehicle until a staff member calls or texts to enter the office as our waiting room is currently not being used.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Our staff is required to wear a mask throughout the day, and we will ask that you bring one to wear until we seat you in a treatment chair and upon dismissal from the operatory.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that we will not be able to schedule back-to-back appointments for the convenience of families and that you are not able to be accompanied by, or accompany, someone into the office.
- Our fees are being adjusted accordingly as the costs of necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) have increased dramatically.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
The Maryland Dental Board has given permission to open dental practices again as of May 7, 2020. As of 4:30 pm on May 11, 2020 we have completed the certification required by the Maryland Department of Health for the resumption of elective and non-urgent medical procedures. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. If you had an appointment that was canceled due to the Covid-19 virus, we will be contacting you to reschedule. To make an appointment, please call our office at (410) 638-5000 or visit our website at www.bartkreinerdds.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty.
Dr. Kreiner and Team
Raising the standard of dental care, not just meeting it!
Insurance and Payment
Currently, we are not participating with any insurance. We don’t accept HMO plans. If you have PPO dental insurance, you may use it at our office. However, you will be responsible for co-payments and deductibles. We accept cash, check, credit card and Care Credit.