D. Bartholomew G. Kreiner D.D.S.
Dr. D. Bartholomew G. Kreiner
I grew up in Bel Air, MD. I attended Harford Day School, John Carroll, Loyola College in Maryland, and The University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. I was an active member of the Bel Air Volunteer Fire Company for 13 years. I enjoy trotline crabbing on the Chester River during the summer and coaching my sons’ football and basketball teams.
My practice philosophy is to raise the standard of dental care; not just meet it! The most important aspect of achieving this goal is to have fun. Our relaxed practice atmosphere, filled with laughter and carrying on is a direct reflection that we love what we are doing.
Dr. Kreiner’s Credentials
- 1989- Graduate of University of Maryland Dental School
- 1989- Awarded Certificate from the Academy of Dentistry for the Handicapped
- 1989- Awarded Certificate into the Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Society
- 1990- Graduate of Advanced General Dentistry Residency program at University of Maryland Dental School
- 1990- Awarded Certificate in Proficiency of Treatment in the Medically Compromised Patient
- 1990 to Present- member of American Dental Association (ADA), Maryland State Dental Association (MSDA), and Harford Cecil Dental Society (HCDS)
- 1990 to 2007- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- 2005 to Present- Member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry
Kate (Certified Dental Assistant)
Kate is a super friendly and highly driven Expanded Functions Dental Assistant. Throughout her years as a dental assistant, she has always strived to stay on top of the current developments in dentistry. Kate has continued her education through the successful completion of the Community College of Baltimore County Maryland General Expanded Functions. Creating a professional and comfortable atmosphere for every patient is at the top of Kate’s mind during every visit. Kate loves to travel, spend time with her very close family, and experience everything beautiful life has to offer.
Nancy (Office Administrator)
I’m Nancy, Dr.Kreiner’s Office Administrator. It will be my voice on the phone when you call the office. I joined Dr. Kreiner’s staff in February 2008. I have been a resident of Bel Air for 20 years and have raised my family here. As a graduate of Towson High School in 1975, I have been a professional in the public service industry for over 30 years and have loved every minute of it. I also enjoy making our patients feel at home and making each visit a special one while undertaking the financial and scheduling end of the office. I look forward to having your family join our family at Dr. Kreiner’s office.